Monday February 17th is the Family Day Holiday. Students do not come to school on February 17th. Instead, families are encouraged to go out somewhere together.
Families could try one of the following activities together:
• visit the Planetarium or Science World
• visit Grouse Mountain, Seymour Mountain or Cypress Mountain
• Go to Steveston and walk through the village
• Go swimming at Minoru Pools or Watermania
• Take a walk around Stanley Park
• Go to the library
• Go ice skating
• Visit Fort Langley
• Visit Gulf of Georgia Cannery
• Go for a bike ride around the neighbourhood
• Play a boardgame at home
• Read together
• Throw a ball or frisbee around
The options are endless, but please take advantage of this day to do something as a family. It is very important to your children to do things with their parents.